“A Band of Brothers”
United and Ignited for Christ!
So you want your life to be better? It’s easy to say we should just follow Jesus, but what does that mean for men? That’s why we want men to get together. Because working this out takes men networking with each other. We are so much stronger
as a team than trying to make it alone. So get connected with great guys who are working through the same stuff you are. We aren’t perfect, but we are trying to follow Christ and make a difference in the places we live out our lives.
Our Hope is to create an environment in which men can grow and be more effective in our daily lives by being more obedient servant leaders of Jesus Christ. Our desire is to build strong godly character through friendships, gatherings, studies and most of all through accountability with other guys.
How do we accomplish this:
- Meeting on the third Friday of every month for a manly themed evening of fellowship.
- Holding Breakfasts for a time of food, fellowship and a message.
- Gather in small groups of men for Bible Study to help us get healthy and whole.
- Encourage weekly accountability groups of 2 to 3 guys.
- Strive to make a difference in our community and our world.
- We have fun together!